Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elemental Gods and Goddess

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seraphina
Admin

Elemental Gods and Goddess Empty
PostSubject: Elemental Gods and Goddess   Elemental Gods and Goddess EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 5:40 pm

The elemental Guardians are the Gods and Goddess of the Elements. Each one hold the powers to govern the said element like fire would be the Fire God/dess. They are all equal of power and are controlled by whoever is seen fit by the lands of Dessiah. The one that chooses these GGs are unknown by all, though seemly these immortals rise and fall over and over again, leaving stories to be told and remembered. These six GGs are watched over by two higher gods--even though, it must be said, that their powers are not higher just their rank-- who are the GGs of Mind and Soul.

The two higher gods have known to either work together or bring pain and misery upon the world. Like most stories, the lives all the world are in the hands of some that could be good or bad.

As of know the GG of the elements are all NPC and no you can not roleplay saying they were there and talking to you. They will be used from time to time in site plots brought by myself and any one else that may help with it. It must be warned that at any time one of them may fall and I may look for one of our current Roleplayers to take the spot if I find their character fit. How that is to be choosen is through activity and helpfulness on the site. Those spots will be Moderators and they shall be hand picked by me until further notice.

Now for the different spots:

Soul/Spirit
Mind
Fire
Water
Air
Earth
Light
Dark

[bolded are filled.]
Back to top Go down
https://dessiah.rpg-board.net